- Arrive at the Brandon Municipal Airport a minimum of 90 minutes prior to departure to ensure adequate time to check-in and be processed through the single security checkpoint with your checked and carry-on luggage. WestJet adheres to a strict check-in cut off time of 45 minutes prior to departure.
- Do not leave your vehicle unattended in front of the terminal doors as this is the designated space for picking up and dropping off passengers. Unattended vehicles will be ticketed and possibly towed. Take advantage of the FREE short term and long term parking lot located in a well-lit area.
- Brandon Municipal Airport is a smoke-free facility with designated smoking areas outside the terminal.
Effective October 1, 2022, all travelers, regardless of citizenship, will no longer have to:
- submit public health information through the ArriveCAN app or website;
- provide proof of vaccination;
- undergo pre- or on-arrival testing;
- carry out COVID-19-related quarantine or isolation;
- monitor and report if they develop signs or symptoms of COVID-19 upon arriving to Canada.
Transport Canada is also removing existing travel requirements. As of October 1, 2022, travelers will no longer be required to:
- undergo health checks for travel on air and rail; or
- wear masks on planes and trains.
As of October 1, 2022, the wearing of masks in the terminal building at Brandon Municipal Airport, will be optional. Although the masking requirement is being lifted, all travelers are strongly recommended to wear high quality and well-fitted masks during their journeys.
Reminder: Stay Home When You Are Sick
Stay home if you are sick, even if you are only feeling a little unwell. During that time, avoid contact with others - including people in your household. Please continue to follow public health recommendations for isolation when you are sick. More information can be found at manitoba.ca/covid19/info-for-mbs.html.